Only 20 USD for 6 templates – Special promotion for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day!
Click the link below to shop now!
Papercut lightbox is an art form combining paper and light. By creativity, we can create many different templates, diverse genres, one of which is portrait.
We can design portraits, convert a photo to paper cut or customize it according to your requirements.
Dear everyone a portrait of Robert Downey Jr. and how to make a lightbox.
– 160gsm paper (layer 1,2)
– 70 gsm paper (layer 3, 4, 5, 6 and last)
– Double-sided tape, glue
– Cellophane (clear PVC A4)
– Cutting knife (or cutting machines)
– Boxes with a depth of 3-7cm
– LEDs, adapter (This article uses 3 Led module 12V)
2. Instructions on how to do:
Size of paper: 25x18cm
- Step 1: Cut the paper.
- Step 2: Paste each layer on cellophane with 2-sided adhesive tape and glue.
- Step 3: Paste all layers together. Use a thin sheet of paper as the final layer.
- Step 4: Put the pictures in the box and light up!
3. Download the file here:
- When you share this template, please cite it from tdesign510.com
- This template is free to everyone, not for commercial purposes.
- Do not resell this template!
- Only share as an individual.
- Don’t use this template to advertise or attract viewers for your website or store!
Tag: free template, pattern lightbox, portrait, Iron man, Robert Downey Jr. , s008, Marvel, MCU