Follow us more when like page https://www.facebook.com/tdesign510/
1. How are stars created?
Use a sharp tip to poke the paper. (may be the tip of a drawing compass, sewing needles, etc.)
The result is here!
2. How to keep details suspended in the middle?
Use a cellophane (another name is “clear PVC A4”).
It is a thin transparent plastic sheet.
Use glue or double-sided tape to attach paper details to cellophane.
As in this photo, the nose and mouth details are suspended in the middle.
3. Worried that the paper will curl over time or be pulled down by gravity?
Stick a cellophane under each layer of paper.
4. Some notes for you if you use a cutting machine!
- Please open SVG files one by one, do not open multiple files at the same time, they will be corrupted.
- If a text warning appears, ignore it and continue uploading the file. This text is the order of the layers, they are not vectors so will probably not be displayed when you open the SVG files.
- See ordinal numbers of layers in PNG (or PDF) files for assembling layers.
Tag: tutorials, instructions