Wood is the ideal material for box frames and light bases.
But many people have difficulty finding a box frame or light base of the right size, or can find it but it is expensive and transport time is long.
This article introduces How to make box frame and light base with PAPER.
(Note: best suited for products designed by Tdesign)
– A4 size paperboard (11.7×8.3 inches) or 12×12 inches cardstock.
– The thicker the paper, the stronger the box frame.
– Glue or double-sided tape
Instructions on how to:
– Solid lines: cut.
– Dashed lines: fold.
After finishing, just put the led light inside the box.
Box frame for 1-sided light box
The file is sold here:
After payment, you will receive:
– Zip-file: includes SVG, PNG, PDF files.
– Instruction PDF file.
Available in full 2 sizes 25×18 cm and 20×20 cm suitable for Tdesign light box templates.
Watch the video tutorial here:
We have some notes for you if you use a cutting machine:
- Please open SVG files one by one, do not open multiple files at the same time, they will be corrupted.
- If a text warning appears, ignore it and continue uploading the file. This text is the order of the layers, they are not vectors so will probably not be displayed when you open the SVG files.
- See ordinal numbers of layers in PNG (or PDF) files for assembling layers.
Light base for 5-sided light box
Zip-file and instructions are included free of charge on the 5-sided light box models. You will get it by purchasing any of the 5-sided templates from Tdesign.
Each file also includes a full range of SVG, PNG, and PDF formats.
You can use a cutting machine or print to paper and cut by hand.
Light base for pop-up
Same as above, the light base file and instructions are included free of charge in pop-up templates.
Each file also includes a full range of SVG, PNG, and PDF formats for you to cut by machine or by hand.
Tag: tutorials, instructions, handmade